In compliance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, CLASSROOM RESTAURANT, managed mainly by Ramón Viver (email@example.com) or by calling the telephone 933 633 148, informs you that:
1) The personal data provided by you or that CLASSROOM RESTAURANT access as a result of browsing, consulting and/or requests through the page http://www.classroomrestaurant.com (the “Website”) will be incorporated into a file owned by CLASSROOM RESTAURANT, with the purpose of managing, maintaining and controlling your requests for information and/or contracting of the services offered through the Website, as well as, where appropriate, managing the personnel selection processes or providing offers . Personal data will be kept as long as you do not request its deletion. The origin of the data collected will be from different pages of the “Website” that request information from the interested party (contact, reservations and newsletter). Obtaining the data will always be via the website.
2) The personal data provided, in general, will not be communicated or assigned to third parties and, in the event that they communicate or transfer to third parties, CLASSROOM RESTAURANT will collect, in advance, their consent in accordance with the requirements of current legislation, which will be revocable at any time.
3) It will be necessary for you to fill in the fields marked “mandatory” in the “contact form” of the Website. Failure to complete or partially fill in the required personal data could mean that CLASSROOM RESTAURANT cannot meet your request and, consequently, CLASSROOM RESTAURANT will be exempt from any responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of the services requested.
4) The user will respond, in any case, that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and updated, reserving CLASSROOM RESTAURANT the right to exclude from the requested services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that legally proceed.
5) CLASSROOM RESTAURANT has implemented the security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment, all in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
6) You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your personal data at the professional address of CLASSROOM RESTAURANT, under the terms established in the applicable regulations. For your convenience, and without prejudice to the fulfillment of certain formal requirements established by current regulations, CLASSROOM RESTAURANT offers you the possibility of exercising the before mentioned rights through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future, by CLASSROOM RESTAURANT, you may express such wish by sending an email to the following address email@example.com.
By accessing and/or using the Website, you agree that CLASSROOM RESTAURANT may use its own cookies and third-party cookies to allow you to browse the Website.
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by an Internet user during his visit to a certain website in order, among others, to recognize him as a recurring user and to personalize its use and facilitate faster browsing.
Cookies used by the Website:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of the web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: The Website may use third-party services that, on behalf of CLASSROOM RESTAURANT, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. In these cases, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data available to Google.
By using this site, you consent to the processing of your information by Google in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above.
You can configure your browser to accept or reject by default all the “cookies” or to receive a warning on the screen of the reception of each “cookie” and decide at that moment its implementation. The procedures for blocking and deletion of “cookies” may differ from one Internet browser to another, so you must go to the instructions provided by the Internet browser, such as those listed below:
- Upselling Solutions SL, Diagonal Avenue, 501, ático 2ª
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial Register: 2016/2132
- NIF: B66850132